- Reservation Request
- Rules of Conduct
- Cancellation Policy
A 1 day deposit (3 days for holiday weekends)
is required for all reservations within 3 days after receiving confirmation email!
This is a Reservation Request Form, not a rate inquiry.
Please do not fill out this form if you do not intend to make a reservation.
Please click "Rates" tab above to see current Rates
Click here for Site Availability
Click here for Site Availability10% off Daily rates for AAA and Good Sam Club members.
|Type of Site or Service||Daily||Weekly*||Monthly**|
|Water & Electric 30Amp (Sites P1-P10)||$28.00||$140.00||$420.00|
|Full Hook-up 30/50Amp*** (Sites 25 - 39)||$34.00||$170.00||$510.00|
|Onsite rental trailer (call for details)****||$50.00 (min 2)||$350.00||Not Available|
|Tent Camping Sites (R3-R20)||$20.00||$100.00||$300.00|
(8 or more sites)
|15% - 25% discount|
|RV Storage(12 slots available)||-||$10.00||$40.00|
|Annual (May 1st thru following April 30th)||$1,500.00 + metered electric|
|Pavilion Rental||$75.00 10AM-5PM + $50.00 cleaning deposit (refundable)|
| Dump Station Use
/Holding tank fillup
|$10.00 for non-registered campers|
|Shower Use||$5.00 per person for non-registered campers|
1. Hidden Hill Family Campground is a family camping facility. Only adult supervised groups will be accepted.
2. All visitors must register upon arrival and pay fee if applicable prior to setup.
3. Please drive slowly and carefully. Pedestrians have the right of way on all campground roads.
4. Motorcycles, motorbikes, motor scooters, mopeds, and minibikes are prohibited from joy riding in campground and on campground roads, other than quietly entering and leaving the campground.
5. Parents are responsible for actions and safety of their children. Children seven (7) and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Children should not be left alone at campground at any time and must be at their campsite by 9:00 p.m.
6. Only one RV, tent, etc. to a site. (Additional fee to add tent). Maximum of 8 people on each site.
7. All electrical connections between electric outlet receptacle and RV, or for other uses, should be made with three-prong grounded cords. (Four-prong if using 50 amp)
8. Dishwater or sewage should be deposited in dumping station. No gray water draining to ground.
9. Consumption of alcoholic beverages permitted at campsites only. Inappropriate behavior will lead to eviction.
10. Picnic tables and fire rings should remain in place on each site. Movement of fire rings will damage grass.
11. Quiet time is 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
12. Please deposit garbage in dumpster, not in fire rings. Do not put cigarette butts in fire rings, ashes are used for composting. Wood with nails not allowed in campfires!!
13. No loitering in rest rooms. Rest rooms are not intended to be used as laundry or dish washing facilities.
14. Please, no outdoor clothes lines. Use line attachment on back of RV for drying clothing.
15. Firearms, B. B. guns, pellet guns and slingshots are not to be used on campground property.
16. Please keep pets under control and on leash six (6) feet or less when walking. Pets are not permitted in or around any building or activity area. Pet owners must be able to provide current vaccination papers or proof of current vaccination upon demand. Pet articles are not to be placed in our washers or dryers. Excessive barking (over 5 mins.) may lead to eviction. You must pick up pet droppings.
17. Campfires are permitted only where there is a fire ring. An adult must be present whenever a fire is burning. All fires should be small and under control at all times, and must be extinguished before retiring or leaving the site. Fires may be prohibited due to weather conditions.
18. Bikes are not allowed in pavilion or to be ridden on steep hills or on playground. No bike riding after dark.
19. No cutting or chopping of any standing trees, dead or alive. No defacing or damaging trees with knives, nails, axes or saws.
20. Please report any unsafe activities. Report accidents immediately.
21. Anyone involved in criminal activity will be prosecuted.
22. No soliciting on campground property without permission.
23. Check bulletin board at office for expected messages. We deliver phone messages in emergency situations only.
24. Please, absolutely NO FIREWORKS on campground!
25. Rules of conduct are an addendum to the registration form.
26. By signing the registration form, you and others in your party agree to abide by these rules and will not hold Hidden Hill Family Campground liable for any and all damages incurred due to fire, theft, accident, or any other claim.
27. Failure to abide by the above rules of conduct may lead to eviction. No refunds.
Cancellation Policy: A $10 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations. Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to scheduled arrival date (14 days for Holiday weekends) and earliest check-in time of 2:00 pm or no refund of remainder of deposit. The Onsite Rental Trailer $50 deposit is non-refundable.
Now you can make your Hidden Hill Campground reservations online! Simply complete the Reservation Request Form. Please complete the entire form prior to pressing the "Submit" button. Items marked with an asterisk (*) indicate required fields. Please understand that this is strictly a Reservation Request Form. You do not have an actual reservation until it has been confirmed, and a reservation cannot be confirmed until your deposit has been processed and authorized. For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover cards. If you need to confirm your reservation immediately or would like to make a reservation for an arrival within less than 48 hours, please call us during normal business hours.
We will contact you within 24 hours via e-mail to confirm availability after you submit a Reservation Request Form. When you have received the e-mail confirming availability, please call with credit card information to place a deposit to secure your reservation. If space is not available, we will contact you via e-mail to express our regrets. If you prefer, you may print the Reservation Request Form page and mail it to us with the appropriate deposit. Either way, we look forward to welcoming you to Hidden Hill Family Campground!